Basics of Android Application Development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
“Walk to the baad man”
- Organization: Helsingin seudun kesäyliopisto
- Course: Basics of Android Application Development
- Teacher: Juha Hinkula
- Code: 28350100
- Type of study ICT, Free choice studies
- Android is a mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel and currently developed by Google. ( Wikipedia )
- Eclipse is an integrated development environment (IDE). It contains a base workspace and an extensible plug-in system for customizing the environment. Written mostly in Java, Eclipse can be used to develop applications. By means of various plug-ins, Eclipse may also be used to develop applications in other programming languages... ( Wikipedia )
- Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing on the Android platform. [...] Android Studio is freely available under the Apache License 2.0. [...] It is available for download on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and replaced Eclipse Android Development Tools (ADT) as Google's primary IDE for native Android application development. ( Wikipedia )
- Wikipedia has an Android Studio vs. Eclipse ADT comparison
- "Getting Started with Android Studio". Android Developers. [[w:Google|]]. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- Haslam, Oliver (May 16, 2013). "Download Android Studio IDE For Windows, OS X And Linux". Redmond Pie. Retrieved May 16, 2013.