User:Jukeboksi/JT Foxx Megaspeaker event Helsinki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Free Megaspeaker event in Helsinki
- 1.1 Why are you looking to become a great speaker?
- 1.2 Who is JT Foxx?
- 1.3 How to make it?
- 1.4 Types of speaking
- 1.5 Tips for successful speaking
- 1.6 Event formats
- 1.7 Securing an audience
- 1.8 Pricing speaking events
- 1.9 Levels
- 1.10 On branding
- 1.11 JT's tips for making a biography video
- 1.12 Planning your slides
- 1.13 See also
- 1.14 External links
- 1.15 Other services
Free Megaspeaker event in Helsinki
Monday 2016-06-27 at the Radisson Blu Royal Helsinki
Why are you looking to become a great speaker?
Who is JT Foxx?
- Serial entrepreneur
- International speaker
- Business consultant
- Sales trainer
- Recruitment specialist
- Sports trainer
How to make it?
- Employ the Third-party technique (marketing)
- Go beyond Communication to connecting
- Body language and vivid intonation
- Employ entertrainment (portemanteau of entertainment and training) to retain audience interest.
- Branding is important - Personal branding and Brand management
- Do an annual event
- It is about closing the sale
- Think Monetization
Types of speaking
- Keynote speaking
- Platform speaking is the most profitable speaking arrangement
Tips for successful speaking
- 90-minute preview
- 12-o-clock or 6-o-clock event. Investors at 12, wage laborers at 6
- Best days to do a preview are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Situation awareness
- Solve problems
- Make yourself valuable
- Mission -> Vision -> Culture
- You should have approx 15 marketing triggers in your speech
- 40% of speaking is the fundamentals and 60% is coaching and branding
- If someone else sells you it is more convincing than if you try to do it yourself
- Pricing psychology is important
- 90-minute preview model
- 3 hour preview
- One day event
- 2 day event
Securing an audience
- Registration (1100 for this event)
- Confirmation (682)
- Show-up (282)
Pricing speaking events
- Free event (show up usually 16-18% of confirmed)
- For charge event (show up 10-20% of confirmed)
- Specialist and generalist
- Speaker and coach authority
- Speaker and coach celebrity
- Celebrity authority
JT's tips for making a biography video
- Best moment in your life
- Worst moment of your life
- What other say about you
- Vision – Where you are going next?
- Have other people describe you in one word
- Close with coming the full circle
Planning your slides
- Starting slide with your authority title. Make it good but realistic.
- Show results
- Utilize brand association
- Mission by story
- Content slide - either a chart or other graphic
- Issue a challenge
- The "but"-slide
- What is holding you back?
- Do you want my help?
- JT Foxx'es official website
- JT Foxx'es blog
- JT Foxx Family Reunion an annual happening
- http://millionaireunderdog.com/ JT Foxx'es biography video
- @jtfoxx on twitter
- JT Foxx Fan Page on Facebook